“Voice for the Army – Support for the Soldier”
Association of the U.S. Army - Pikes Peak Chapter
HONOR OUR COUNTRY
"Ask not what your country can do for you;
ask what you can do for your country."
- John F. Kennedy
PPC-AUSA events and programs include:
- Executive Committee Meetings – Purpose of the EC Meeting - At least once monthly convene the elected and appointed chapter officers and committee chairs to plan and track programs, events, and activities; to report financial, membership and strategic planning metrics to the chapter leadership; to discuss matters of interest and required action from AUSA National and Region 7; and to conduct all attendant business appropriate to the aforementioned. Community Partners and Special Guests are invited to attend these meetings. Please let us know if you'd like to attend to learn more about our Chapter.
- General Membership Meetings - At least three times annually, call the assembly of the chapter general membership and invited guests to receive “status of the chapter” reports; to participate in chapter business requiring general membership input and/or voting approval of certain proposed chapter actions or elections as required by chapter by-laws; and to participate in or enjoy special events of interest to all of our membership, such as guest speakers, award presentations, veteran memorials, and other Army-related functions.
- Community Partner & Friends of the Chapter Breakfasts – We host periodic Community Partner Members Breakfasts to engage our corporate members and provide valuable feedback on the direction Pikes Peak Chapter is heading and where we need valuable support. We have open dialog regarding how Community Partners can seize upon free or low-cost advertising opportunities by sponsoring our activities.
- Volunteer Appreciation Reception/Dinner – This is an opportunity to thank our incredible volunteers with a reception and/or dinner. We cannot thank our volunteers enough for the countless hours they provide to our organization and the military community.
- Networking Flash Mobs – Open to all, the invite to the Networking Flash Mob will go out to members and be planned at different venues around town. It is a great opportunity to generate members, solidify business contacts and provide job opportunities. Done periodically as funds permit!
- PPC-AUSA Booth/Table Set-ups - We support deployment fairs, job fairs, and military support events.
For further questions about any upcoming events, please call: 719 440 1025 or 719 332 1580.
ESGR / PPC-AUSA SigningStatement of Support for the Guard & Reserve
"Our collective strength depends on our people - their mental and physical resilience is at our core."
- Gen. Mark A. Milley, U.S. Army--Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
"Who could not conquer with such troops as these?"
- General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP AND EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETINGS!
Due to COVID-19 constraints, and until restrictions are lifted, our GMMs will be scheduled as virtual events. Watch for Chapter emails.